If you’re looking for a fun recipe that the kids will love (we won’t tell if you love it too!) for breakfast or lunch, this is the one! Prepping this dish is super easy; if you can operate a toaster and a bag of deli meat, you’re good to go. You can feel free to use two or three waffles in this club sandwich, but either way, it’s a meal that’s packed with protein and will keep you going for hours!
Waffle Club Sandwich
- 6 waffles (frozen or pre-made)
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- If using frozen waffles: In batches, place waffles in toaster and cook until toasted through.
- Arrange 2 slices of ham on top of first waffle and place 1 slice swiss cheese on top.
- Cover with second waffle, then repeat with 2 slices of turkey and 1 slice cheddar cheese. Top with third waffle.
- Turn broiler on low.
- Repeat with remaining waffles.
- Place waffle sandwiches on a baking sheet and place on top oven rack. Bake for 2-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted and waffles are crispy.