Our Sriracha Lime Salmon recipe delivers a huge flavor with a simple ingredient list. It balances sweet, salty, sour, and spicy in a way that your mouth has never experienced before. And may never again. We’ve reached peak-flavor with this one!
How is this possible you ask? Math, that’s how. Just imagine a four-part Venn diagram with all those flavors overlapping, and BOOM! In the center you find this marvelous, delicious, and awe-inspiring flavor experience. Your mouth is about to get schooled!
Sriracha Lime Salmon
30min to prepare serves 2
- 2 Salmon Filets (Skinless)
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp crushed Pepper
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chili
- 1 tbsp chopped Cilantro
- 1 tbsp chopped Thai Basil
- MARINADE: Make marinade by combining lime juice, minced garlic, crushed pepper, Sriracha sauce, honey, chopped cilantro, and chopped thai basil in a pot and mixing well.
- Pour half the marinade mixture into a large ziplock bag along with the salmon filets. Keep the other half of the marinade in the pot.
- Mix the marinade around in the bag so that it fully coats the salmon. Let sit.
- SAUCE: While the salmon is marinating, cook the remaining marinade mixture in the pot. Bring to a quick boil then reduce heat to simmer for a few minutes. Stir constantly. Once done pour the marinade into a serving dish.
- FRY: Heat oil in a pan set to medium/high. Once hot enough add the salmon and marinade mixture from the bag. Cook 6-8 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- PLATE: Place salmon on potatoes, next to tomoatoes + Green beans, pour sauce, Garnish with Cilantro & Basil sprigs