There’s only one question you should be asking yourself right not. It’s the question I asked myself. “Why haven’t I had this before?” It seems like such a simple, yet quintessentially American thing to make. And an obvious next step in culinary evolution. Yet, with so many food trucks and hot dog stands in America, it’s hard to believe that none make this near me. So do yourself a favor. Do America a favor. make this! NOW!
Molten Cheese-Cored Bacon Burger Dogs
30min to prepare serves 2-4
- 8 pack of hot dogs
- 1/2 pound of cheddar cheese
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 pound of bacon
- 8 pack of hot dog buns
- ketchup & mustard
- Salt & pepper
- Make a butterfly cut through the full length of the hot dogs.
- Cut cheese to length of each dog, and stuff inside.
- Roll out 1/4 inch thick ground beef to match length and circumference of each hot dog.
- Roll the cheesy hot dog in the meat to make a sweet burger wrapped cheese dog.
- Roll bacon strips on outside of cheesy burger dog
- Bake until sweet and juicy
- Dress the bacon wrapped cheesy burger dog to your liking
- Shove in face