Baked, mashed, stuffed, and exploding with flavor! These Grizzly Potatoes are no side dish. They’re the main course. Heaping mounds of mashed potatoes layered with juicy pulled pork, overflowing with bacon, BBQ sauce, and cheese.
Twice-Baked Grizzly Potato
30min to prepare serves 2-4
- 4 big ass potatoes
- 1/2 pound ready-made pulled pork
- 1/2 pound shredded cheese
- Bacon bits or cooked and diced bacon (your choice)
- Green onions
- Sour cream
- Salt & pepper
- Favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Bake potatoes for 45 minutes.
- Once done, halve each potato and scoop the potato innards into a large mixing bowl. Leave the halved skins intact on the side.
- Mix potato innards, sour cream, green onion, butter, salt, and pepper to desired mashed potato consistency.
- Scoop a layer of the mixed potatoes to each potato skin.
- Insert a plentiful ball of pulled pork in middle of each potato half.
- Layer in more mashed potatoes, leaving the summit of Mt. BBQ popping out of each
- Top with shredded cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
- Broil to melt the cheese.
- Pour warm BBQ sauce over the top
- Insert into mouth immediately