Set your inner boozehound loose with this classy summery concoction. The Regal Beagle is a light, refreshing drink that will have you howling through the afternoon, into night, and maybe, even the morning. Who knows. Those poor life choices are entirely up to to. Just make sure you’ve got the right drink to get you through it all.
Inspired by summer, and not to be confused with the famed “Regal Beagle Lounge” from the classic TV show Three’s Company, this drink is more primal with a splash of classiness. Is that a thing? It is now. We’re all about drinking real’ classy-like. Make sure you start it off right with a good vodka though. Save the cheap stuff for your Jello shots. Remember, classy.
The Regal Beagle
5min to prepare serves 1
- 1 ½ oz vodka
- 2 lime wedges (no smaller than 1/8 slices)
- 1 tsp. honey
- 5 oz grapefruit juice
- Splash of dry white wine
- Muddle lime with honey until all the juices have left the lime and is mixed with the honey, then add ice. (Take your time here. Muddling is an art!)
- Pour vodka over ice and mix into muddled lime and honey.
- Pour grapefruit juice over the top and add a splash of wine. Stir a bit to get all the flavors mixed.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- Imbibe like a boss!